Poligono Industrial Sta. Margarita. Pisuerga, 38
08223 Terrassa. Barcelona. Spain.
Apartado de correos, 428
T (00.34) 937 839 144. EXPORT (00.34) 937 837 333 F (00.34) 937 312 699
firstname.lastname@example.org CIF: A08320038
1:: Legal Notice Auxicolor S.A. offers a website for public use made up of a series of interconnected and interrelated web pages comprising texts, databases, animated and static images, photos, sounds, designs, brand names, domain names and other distinctive features stored in computerized support that can be viewed on a computer screen by logging on to www.auxicolor.es (the Website). The aim of Auxicolor S.A. is to facilitate communications with its current and potential clients, share information of interest with the general public, and promote knowledge.
By entering the website, people are assigned the status of USER. From this time, the USER accepts, without any reservations, the contents of the following General Conditions and, where applicable, any Specific Conditions that may complement, replace or amend them in relation to the contents and services of the website. Consequently, before accessing any contents or using any services, the USER should carefully read the General and Specific Conditions.
2 :: Conditions for using the website The USER is obliged to use this website and its contents and services in accordance with current legislation, with these conditions and with generally-accepted conditions of use. Consequently, it is completely prohibited to use the site for illicit purposes or those which damage, prevent, harm, overload or hinder in any way, whether directly or indirectly, the normal use and operation of the website.
USERS of this website undertake to provide accurate and truthful information with regard to any relationships they may establish with Auxicolor S.A. through this website.
The USER of the website is obliged to refrain from any of the following actions in relation to the website:
- Its reproduction, distribution, public or private communication, transmission, public broadcast, adaptation, translation, modification, extraction or re-use of its contents by any means and in any way currently available or which may be developed in the future, except when expressly authorized to do so in writing by Auxicolor S.A. or where permitted by Law.
- Its use for any purpose other than strictly authorized private, personal and non-commercial use.
- Accessing the contents of the website by any other means than the usual methods that users are permitted to use.
From the moment that the USER first registers on www.auxiaqua.es, he/she authorises Auxicolor S.A. to send informative and promotional correspondence The USER is free to refuse this correspondence by sending an email to email@example.com and following the instructions in the correspondence itself.
Auxicolor S.A. reserves the right to refuse access at any time, at its own discretion and without the need for prior notice, to any USER who fails to comply with any General or Specific Condition. Likewise, Auxicolor S.A. may change the structure and design of its website at any time, at its own discretion and without the need for prior notice, as well as the contents, services and access conditions.
3. Exclusion of liability From the time the USER registers on www.auxiaqua.es, he/she accept full liability for using the website. This liability extends to use by the USER or any other person of any password assigned to access the website or its contents and services. Auxicolor S.A. cannot be held in any way responsible for damages of any kind that may derive from the following, or similar, circumstances:
- Lack of operation, accessibility or maintenance of the contents or services of the website.
- The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the contents or services on the website for the needs, activities or expectations of the USER.
- The existence of programmes that may damage the equipment of the USER which, as a result of accessing the website, may cause an anomaly or alteration in any of the physical elements, programmes or files of the USER’s computer equipment.
- The reception, storage or communication of the contents of the website by the USER.
- Illicit use or any use that contravenes generally-accepted conditions of use or these General Conditions of the contents and/or services of the website by the USER.
- Breach of the current laws and usage terms governing intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition, advertising, corporate or contractual confidentiality, image rights and the right to privacy, honour and likeness.
- Quality deficiencies or defects of the contents or services accessed via the website.
- The failure of third parties to assume their obligations in relation to services offered to the USER via the website.
- Any deficiencies or defects with regard to quality or the lack of usefulness, appropriateness, validity, legality or availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to USERS via the website.
4 :: Links to other sites To facilitate access to the contents and services available on other websites, the Website includes links to sites managed by third parties. Auxicolor S.A. cannot accept any kind of responsibility for damages deriving from the following:
- The operation, accessibility or maintenance of websites not managed by Auxicolor S.A.
- The quality, legality, reliability or usefulness of the contents or services either available on or offered by websites not managed by Auxicolor S.A.
5 :: Establishing links to the website Any individual or organization that wishes to establish a link between their website and the Auxicolor S.A. website should fulfil the following conditions:
- The full or partial reproduction of the website’s pages or any of its contents or services is not permitted under any circumstances. The link should only give access to www.auxicolor.es and any dynamic or assembled links are prohibited, as are macros.
- Under no circumstances can it be given to understand that Auxicolor S.A. has supervised or taken any kind of responsibility for the contents or services offered on the website where the link is to be featured.
- The establishment of a link does not imply that there is any relationship between Auxicolor S.A. and the administrator of the website where the link is featured, nor its acceptance or approval of that site’s contents or services.
- The website where the link is featured may not contain any inaccurate, incorrect or false statements about the website of Auxicolor S.A. or its contents and services.
- The website where the link is featured may not contain any other distinguishing marks referring to Auxicolor S.A. except those used in the link itself, unless expressly authorized in writing by Auxicolor S.A.
- The website where the link is featured may not contain any contents or services that contravene the Law or public order, or which may damage the rights of Auxicolor S.A. or third parties.
6 :: Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights The website and all its contents, including databases, codes, texts, animated and static images, photos, sounds, designs, trademarks, domain names and other distinctive features, are protected by Law and International Treaties on intellectual and industrial property rights.
Any attempt to exploit these rights, including the reproduction, distribution, communication, transmission, public broadcast, adaptation, translation, modification, extraction or re-use of part or all of the website and its contents by any means either currently in use or which may be developed in the future is strictly prohibited unless authorized in advance in writing by Auxicolor S.A.
Auxicolor S.A. does not grant any licence or rights to the use of its assets protected by intellectual and industrial rights, or any other exclusive right, or to any other asset or right related to its website and/or its contents and/or services.
Auxicolor S.A. will take all the civil, criminal or administrative actions to which it is entitled by law to defend its rights.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights of contents provided by third parties is entirely their own responsibility.
If you observe any violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, please send written notification to Auxicolor S.A., Polígono Industrial Sta. Margarita. Pisuerga, 38, 08223 Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain.
7 :: Protection of Personal Data In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, Auxicolor S.A. hereby notifies USERS that their details will be added to an automated database belonging to Auxicolor S.A.
All the forms that gather personal details will provide the USER with detailed information on their processing, purpose, compulsory nature, the consequences of refusing to provide information and, in general, any other information required by applicable law on the protection of personal data, which must be expressly accepted by the USER.
Auxicolor S.A. has adopted the highest levels of security for the protection of personal data required by law and makes every effort to install any other protective technical measures available to it to prevent the loss, alteration, withdrawal, improper use or unauthorized access of the data provided.
Auxicolor S.A. undertakes to treat the USER’s personal data in accordance with applicable law, particularly:
- To treat the personal details of the USER obtained as a result of browsing the website in complete confidence. However, Auxicolor S.A. may reveal the personal details or any other information concerning the USER when required to do so by the public authorities in exercising their legitimately-attributed functions and in accordance with applicable law.
- To adopt the necessary technical and organizational security measures to prevent the loss, alteration, withdrawal, improper use or unauthorized access of the data provided. However, due to the current security conditions of the Internet, the File Manager cannot guarantee that the USER’s information will not be illegally used by third parties. Consequently, the File Manager cannot guarantee against, or accept responsibility for, damages of any kind that may derive from the loss, alteration, withdrawal, improper use or unauthorized access in relation to the details provided by the USER.
The USER undertakes to ensure that the details provided for the File Manager are kept updated.
The USER will be held responsible for any damages that may be caused to Auxicolor S.A. or third parties as a result of the inaccuracy, inauthenticity or falsehood of any of the information provided.
The USER has the right to oppose the use of any of his/her data that are not essential for accessing the contents and/or services of the website.
The USER may exercise his/her right to access, rectify and cancel his/her details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Auxicolor S.A. at the address given above. Auxicolor S.A. informs USERS that their details will be added to an automated database belonging to Auxicolor S.A.
The cookies used are associated only with an anonymous USER and their computer and do not provide any references that identify the name or surname of the USER. Under no circumstances can they read the data on the USER’s hard disk or carry any damaging programmes in their texts.
If you do not want Auxicolor S.A. to send cookies to your browser you can configure your computer to reject them or notify you that they have been installed. If you decide not to receive cookies, the efficiency of certain contents and/or services offered on the site may be restricted.
9 :: Applicable legislation and jurisdiction These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
To resolve any queries or incidents that may arise as a result of the construction and application of this agreement, the USER relinquishes any jurisdiction to which he/she may be entitled and accepts the jurisdiction of the relevant Courts and Tribunals.