New depth filter in 4 layers of filtration. The TWINPURE is made with four different pore diameters as the corresponding patent MULTI-LAYER.
The filter element has 4 layers of polypropylene fiber structure, depth and high vacuum volume.
It works with fine pores micronage in the inner layers and thicker micronage over its outer layers.
They consist of 4 different pore diameters in each of its layers to ensure a selective filtering. The item get a longer service life and optimized filtering in each of its layers of filtering. New filter into 4 layers deep.
• High level retention of selective pollutant.
• High durability in service
• Large volume empty in the structure of the media.
• Four different microns in the same filter element.
- 100% Polypropylene
- Offers compatibility with a wide range of fluids in different processes
- Free of adhesives
- Manufactured according to standards NSF40 / FDA, CFR
- Free media migration
- Micro fusion Polypropylene fiber
- Heat sealed filter structure
- High density in the fibers give very rigid support without internal tube
- Resistant to pressure differential of 3.2 Kg/cm2
- Free of epoxy in the manufacturing
- Terminations thermo welded cartridge
- Filtration reliable and reproducible results
Maximum working pressure:
At a temperature of 60 º C 1.8 Kg/cm2
At a temperature of 20 º C 3.2 Kg / cm2
We recommend replacing the filter element to a (differential pressure 1.5 Kg / cm2
Maximum working temperature 60 º C
Microns pore size
- 0.5 microns – 1 micron – 3 microns – 5 microns
10 microns – 25 microns – 50 microns – 75 microns – 100 microns
Length in Inches
- 9.87 “- 10” – 20 “- 30” – 40 “- 50”
10 “boxes of 50 units
20 “25-pack boxes
30 “boxes of 20 units
40 “boxes of 20 units
50 “boxes of 20 units
Internal 28 mm
External 63 mm
- FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Seawater desalination and brackish
Water for Aquaculture (Hatchery, Nursery)
Pre-filtration of UV, DI and RO
Filtration of low viscosity Chemical Products
Oil absorption of low pressure
Filtration of inks and photographic emulsions
Filtration of paints and resins