MX Series Features
- Double O-ring seal & housing guarantees leakfree operation
- Superior electrical isolation
- 75 psi (5 bar), 113˚F (45˚C) continuous operation
- Patented “all-filled” concentrating compartments eliminate recirculation pump and brine injection
- Significantly lower operating costs
- Generate mixed-bed quality deionized water without the use of chemicals
- No need for acid/caustic, neutralization system or exchangable DI tanks
- Continuous production instead of batch, with consistent quality
Maximum module requirements are 200, 400, 600 VDC, 2.5 Amps.
Installation should be indoors with no direct sunlight and it should have a maximum ambient temperature of 113°F (45°C).
QUALITY ASSURANCE STANDARDS
CE marked. Each module is factory tested to meet strict IONPURE and industry standards and is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 facility.