High Performance Dairy Process Membranes
Hydranautics’ 40+ years of reverse osmosis membrane manufacturing experience is incorporated into every DairyRO membrane and element. All Dairy RO elements are automation-rolled for straight and minimally sized glue lines, maximum membrane area, and the strongest possible glue line adhesion.
DairyRO composite polyamide reverse osmosis elements are of the net-wrapped, full-fit design, intended for daily CIP in the dairy environment. All membranes and elements are manufactured using highly controlled, ISO 9001-compliant processes, ensuring the highest quality and most consistent, reliable performance available. Experience a new level of product confidence, cost savings and technology excellence with DairyRO.
- Hydranautics’ ultra-high rejection RO membranes provide maximum protein and lactose rejection.
- Elements meet FDA regulation CFR Title 21 and 3A Sanitary Standards for Crossflow Membrane Modules, Number 45-01, Section C.
- USDA Accepted – sizes 3838, 3840, 6338, and 8038
- 100% testing of membrane rolls with 1500 ppm NaCl for flux and rejection
- 100% testing of elements for rejection and flow
New robot-rolling procedure used in the manufacture of DairyRO elements ensure
- Superior glue-line adhesion and strength
- Tighter rolling and caging performance
- Greater flow rates due to smaller glue lines
- More structural reliability
- Pre-concentrating milk or whey for reducing product transport costs
- Lactose production
- Sweet/acid whey concentration
- Concentration of UF permeate
- Milk and juice concentrations
Configuration Sanitary (Full-Fit), Spiral Wound
Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
Product and Guidelines DairyRO:
(*) Hydrapolish 8 provided with one interconnector assembly, two anti-telescoping devices and one brine seal